- Nagpur is rated best city for investment in property. Business community rates,Nagpur as a city with fastest growing Crorepatis in Central India.
- Nagpur’s strength lays in human capital, which includes both availability and cost, relatively low cost of real estate, reasonable good infrastructure.
- Nagpur is declared as an International Airport and flights to Bangkok, Singapore, Dubai and Doha have already started with many international routes in the pipeline. Six National Highways pass through the city connecting all major cities in the country with a road travel distance of about 15 hours, conveniently connected with four metros by rail, road and air.
- Being located in the centre of a transit for all most all the trains that span the Country lengthwise or breadth wise, including all four of India’s major metropolitan cities. It has two railway stations Nagpur Railway Station and Ajni Railway station.
- Several 5-star hotels have finalized on the land deals like Raddison,Fariyaz,Sun & Sand,Taj etc
- According to world’s leading Property consultant company, Nagpur is the best tier- 3 city among Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Indore, Chandigarh and Kolkata.
- Nagpur is the second largest student populated city in Maharashtra.
- 27 Engineering Institutions and 9 Medical Institutes producing around 8700 Engineering Graduates and 3000 medical graduates yearly which offer competitive and highly skilled manpower.
- High Literacy Rate 84.18 % comparable to Metros.
- The attrition rates are relatively low in Nagpur and as per industry sources it is in the range of 15% where as in other centers across India it can range between 30-60%. On scale of 1 to 10,one being the lowest and ten being the highest, the companies rated the over quality of the students who graduate from institutes from Nagpur between six and seven.
Nagpur Metro Rail Project consist of 38.215 Km metro corridor, 37 stations and 2 Depots. The entire stretch will be divided into 2 corridors the North – South Corridor of 19.658 Km – 18 stations and the East – West Corridor of 18.557 km with 19 station.
The project was conceived during the year 2012, when cities having population of more than 20 lakh were made eligible for having the metro rail system.
Nagpur Metro is an under construction rapid transit system for the city of Nagpur. Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid foundation stone on 21 August on his visit to city. Construction on the project began on 31 May 2015, with trial run expected by the Oct. 2017 and an anticipated partial commercial operation on line 1 in 2018.
Mihan project one of its kinds in the heart of India. Spread over an area of 4354 Hectares. The Multi-modal International Hub Airport at Nagpur would not only play a major role in the development of Vidarbha region but will benefit the state and the country as a whole. MIHAN is an Ideal business hub, located in the geometrical centre of India and easily accessible to all the metro cities of India. A final destination for all your business related needs, supported by excellent infrastructure.
Techno – Economic feasibility report for the MIHAN project was prepared by a consortium of internationally experienced consultants of repute led by L&T RAMBOLL Consulting Engineers Limited. The project would consist of “Strategic Point” as follow:-
International Airport -Developing the existing airport in Nagpur to international standards and making it a unique Multi-Modal International Passenger & Cargo Hub Airport in the world. Aircraft giant Boeing is developing a $100 million regional maintenance, repear and overhaul (MRO). The Multi-modal Airport would be connected to the Rail and Road Terminal for passengers and cargo, hence crating a multi-modal concept.The airport would consist of two parallel runways and a semi – circular terminal building admeasuring 3 Mn.Sft.
- Information Technology Park (IT.Park)Developing a state-of-the-art Information Technology Park covering an area of about 500 Ha., It would meet all the requirements of setting and operating an IT industry.
- Health City –Spread over an area of 40 Ha. It would consist of a number of multi specialty hospitals providing super specialty treatments of international standard levied at Indian cost to meet the needs of not only the surrounding states but also the neighboring and other countries. It would also consist of a training institute for nurses and medical technicians.
- Power Plant –This Eco friendly power plant (125 MW Power Plant) would generate uninterrupted quality power to meet all the electricity consumption needs of the entire SEZ, at most economical rates.
- Manufacturing & Other Value Added Units –These would consist of Textile and Garment Zone, Gem & Jeweler Zone, Food Processing Zone and other sectors like Pharmaceuticals, Financial & Insurance Service and Bio Medical Sector.
- Residential and Commercial Areas –Residential and Commercial Areas and entertainment facilities like golf course, Multiplex, Flying Club etc.
- International school –It would also consist of an International school with Spanish and French speaking teaching centre.
- Recreation Center –A full fledge recreation center for people to be entertained and spend their leisure time.
- State of art Telecommunication –Dedicated State of art Telecommunication, Fiber optical cables are being used for the entire project
- Rail and Road Terminal –Facilitated with a Rail and Road Terminal admeasuring 200 Hectares.
- Warehousing facilitiesWarehousing facilities & other ancillary to meet the logistic needs of the project.
- STREET LIGHTINGSTREET LIGHTING The development of Street Lighting System in the MIHAN project being done SWISS CHALLENGE basis by Bajaj Electrical Ltd.
- Administration officesAdministration offices like Development Commissioners office, Post Office, Banks, Customs and Excise office, Insurance agencies and other related agencies, which will provide supporting services to the units operating in the MIHAN, SEZ area.